Crisis Media Training
Crisis media training is essential if you want to learn how to handle insistent questioning by journalists without caving under the pressure. Our advanced media crisis course can ensure you keep your cool. Our highly practical course will give you the skills involved in handling the media onslaught and help you to build your confidence. During the course you will learn useful techniques that will help you to defuse the toughest
Crisis Media Training-What’s Involved?
On the day of the course you and your colleagues will analyse real footage of your crisis scenario and be expected to respond accordingly to reports as they develop during the day.
Book a Crisis Media Training Course Today
Our course aims to give you a realistic insight on what it is like to be in the media spotlight and provide you with a challenging yet rewarding experience. Booking a course online with us is simple. Get in touch with a member of our team by phone or email or simply click to get a quote.
What you will learn:
- Understand the dynamics of media handling in a crisis.
- Handle media enquiries before the interview.
- Develop vital key messages.
- Generate trust and professionalism during interviews.
- Perform confidently and calmly in the face of probing, persistent and critical questioning on radio and television.